Thursday, February 10, 2011

#20. Bibles Without Notes In Them

It is common knowledge in Christian circles that if your Bible doesn't have any written notes then:

a) You're a heathen
b) You're a heathen and a Philistine
c) You're a heathen Philistine whose Bible is really a medical dictionary.

Okay, that was an exaggeration. But actually, I'm one of those people who don't like to write in my Bible. In fact, I don't like writing in books period. It started when I was a kid. I fell in love with books and I always made sure mine were pristine. So when it comes to the Holy Book, I'm certainly more protective.

Of course, with my Bible being so neat, most people assume that I just bought a new one, or that I'm a new convert. But hey, some of us just don't like to write in books. Hmm, maybe that's why they invented the notebook. I'm just saying, I'm just saying.

1 comment:

  1. We are total opposites then. I specifically bought a wide-margin Bible so I would have MORE room for writing notes.
    ANDDDD I have a notebook that is kept with my Bible at all times.
    What can I say... I like words. I like writing.
    Hence, I'm a blogger. lol

    ReplyDelete